Insta

Wednesday 28 May 2014

MOLDIR CROC PHONE CASE

HELLO.. How are you my dear? I hope everybody fine.. How bout me? I am good I guess ? LOL.. So I just add another MOLDIR product to my collection.. Yes another ONE!! 



Yup.. MOLDIR CROC PHONE CASE in AMETHYST PURPLE.. I bought it from the same seller when I bought MOLDIR SQUARE SAFFIANO PHONE CASE last time.. Since picture worth a million word why don't we just look at it.. And since I so lazy plus tired right now.. ENJOY!!




 













































Actually most of it just same as MOLDIR SQUARE SAFFIANO PHONE CASE just different in texture and colour.. Well that all.. I am sorry and yeah I am really tired so BYE~~

2 comments:

  1. wah!!!! so nice...the colour is really bright~~
    and thank you so much for your help...

    ReplyDelete