Insta

Friday 7 March 2014

MOLDIR LT-CLUTCH

HELLO.. HELLO.. HELLO.. I start ordering directly from MOLDIR website from 11:00am until 4:30pm.. It take so long because my card keep on rejected and with that I contact my bank card company for help, they said that my card purchase limit is just 500MYR per day and if I want to change the limit, it can only be done by ATM not by phone call or online.. WARGHHH!! So I make way to the nearest ATM and change the purchase limit to 5000MYR per day and come back home to make the order again and finally I succeed!! What a challenge!! Non of this happen back then will I order MOLDIR SQUARE SAFFIANO BACKPACK. That is because I use different bank card.. I spend 583,000KRW for all item including postage from KOREA to MALAYSIA.. After a month of waiting for it to be sale online after the release, and after more than a week of waiting for it to be deliver to me.. I finally got it here in my hand.. 


Yes I just receive my MOLDIR LT-CLUTCH yesterday, okay honestly I went to the post office myself to pick it up since I have to pay TAX for it.. For more detail let me tell bout since the beginning.. It all started when I receive a letter from my country customs a week after I order the item, saying that my item got detained and I need to pay TAX before they released it. This is fine by me since its true that I bought it and its and imported goods so I have to pay the tax for it. So I paid 340.30MYR (100++USD) for both MOLDIR LT-CLUTCH & STAR HOOD ZIPUP since I order both at the same time. 


Since my item got detained the shipping process also effected, it became longer.. I paid 70USD just for the shipping, 35USD for each item.. Before it bought it, I actually asked MOLDIR stuff if I order two item will it become combine shipping fee, and they said yes, and so with that I bought it both at the same time to save money, but what I got it same shipping box.. If they combine the shipping fee it should be less then 70USD.. Its just the same if I bought it separately..   


This is how the box look when I pick it up at the post office.. Yes it look terrible.. I am not mad that they open the box since its the procedure to calculate the tax but I am mad at how they handle the box and how they re-packing it.. Since this is not their stuff so they just do it so-so, but for me they should put themselves in the owner shoes by that they know to do it nicely.. I am so sorry but this so unprofessional.. 






Thank god that the item is fine inside the box and the MOLDIR LT-CLUTCH came inside it dust bag. THANK GOD!!



Yes I choose navy colour for this clutch, everything look fine even though the customs open it..
































The clutch is consider big for me, I am not really a fan of clutch or anything that so girly, but still I bought it in case I need it one day. There is MOLDIR logo in front of the clutch, both side of the zip and there also MOLDIR word at the zip lock, inside of it only have one small component with zip and all of it furnished in gold colour.. What a luxury..  



























This time it does come with certificate of authenticity card like it backpack, but the design of the authenticity card look different than the previous one that I had. I spent 1,989.54MYR (600++USD) for both MOLDIR LT-CLUTCH & STAR HOOD ZIPUP including EMS shipping and customs tax even though it not even half of my earning last month but it still MONEY.. 

Maybe somebody will say its better to go to KOREA and buy it there, but for me this is better since the plane ticket is already cost a lot and let not forget the hotel, that is much more expensive.. I don't think there will be anybody who when to KOREA just to buy MOLDIR stuff without staying there.. But who knows right?? Till next time.. BYE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment