Insta

Thursday 6 March 2014

MOLDIR DESIGNED BY J K.RING

HELLO~~~ HELLO~~ HELLO~


I bought MOLDIR DESIGNED BY J K.RING from the same Qoo10 seller like I bought my MOLDIR SQUARE SAFFIANO PHONE CASE since it got sold out at it official website. Why did I bought it? At first I ask MOLDIR staff whether they going  to restock the k.ring or not and the answer that they give is NO. So, with that reason I bought it through Qoo10 seller. 



Yeah it does took a long time to arrived here in MALAYSIA since I use registered mail. 


























So like always it came inside a box with bubble wrap but without free gift like before.
                                                                         


























The k.ring came inside it box, and does not come with certificate of authenticity card like it backpack. It only have a hologram sticker that stated MOLDIR ORIGINAL. I choose white k.ring cause I think it look cool with gold colour. I spend 173.10MYR for this k.ring including registered mail shipping fee. It consider expensive for a k.ring maybe because the of the little diamond attach to it, and I don't know whether it real or not.


























I use the k.ring to hold my car key, Its not an expensive car, just a normal car  which my father bought it for me, anyway it still a car. Thanks dad!! The k.ring keep making click-king sound when I drive my car but it not that loud since my music is louder.. HOHOHOHO.. That all for now, see you later.. BYE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment