Insta

Saturday 29 June 2013

VIEW ON MOLDIR SQUARE SAFFIANO BACKPACK

Hello dear!! 
I am still talking about the baackpack here since its new and YEAH I LOVE IT!!
So here is the details.. on the backpack. Saffiano bags are made of natural cow leather that what the company said.. Since I am a muslim so I need to know bout it.. The backpack is so big since it in L size and btw I like big bag so I can carry all my stuff.. Hehehehee..    



                  
                                          




The MOLDIR logo is almost everywhere on the backpack and its furnished with GOLD colour.. Its really a nice combination with the wine colour of the backpack.. I am really happy with it.. So that all for today my dear.. Till next time..Thank You for reading.. BYE.. BYE..

6 comments:

  1. hai.. backpack keluaran MOLDIR sangat cantik.. awak sangat bertuah dan beruntung kerana dapat membelinya walaupun barangan MOLDIR ini sangat mahal. saya rasa nak menangis bila melihat backpack ini. saya rasa awak satu2nya di malaysia yang mempunyai barangan MOLDIR ini. bila agaknya saya dapat memiliki barangan jenama KIM JAE JOONG ini.. *nak menangis T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello dear.. yes MOLDIR product is indeed beautiful.. im not really into leather product but MOLDIR product is the only one that make me fall head over heels.. that is why bought it.. and end up buying again and maybe even more in the future.. well maybe im the only one when i post MOLDIR SQUARE SAFFIANO BACKPACK back in the days.. but now im not the only Malaysian who owned MOLDIR product.. there is also others Malaysian that owned it.. you also can have one.. just work hard for it.. i pray that u will get it one day.. and if you do dont forget to tell me.. FIGHTING!!

      Delete
  2. Hi, May I know how big is the size of the backpack? Like if take it and compares with other stuff, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear.. sorry a very late reply.. it big as it can fit a 14 inch laptop..

    ReplyDelete
  4. jelessss T____T is d size really big for girls? or isit ok je? wanna buy it but the price macam =.= n x berani nak bli online.huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup this one is big.. It also have in M size.. Yup the price is sooo.. I da berhenti beli da..

      Delete